[Oe List ...] Lindsey Buss career move

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 04:32:00 PDT 2012

Congratulations to Lindsey and you!
Ellie

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Buss <sbuss at austin.rr.com>
To: Order Ecumenical Community <oe at wedgeblade.net>; Colleague Dialogue <dialogue at wedgeblade.net>
Cc: Sarah Buss <sbuss at austin.rr.com>
Sent: Sat, Sep 15, 2012 4:37 pm
Subject: [Oe List ...] Lindsey Buss career move

Colleagues,
Yet another reason to be proud of my son, Lindsey. I assume more information on this soon. I think he will be at Martha's Table through October.
Sarah

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lindsey Buss <lbuss at marthastable.org>
Date: September 12, 2012 12:03:07 PM CDT
To: Sarah Buss <sbuss at austin.rr.com>
Subject: FW: A Fond Farewell to Lindsey Buss

Lindsey F. Buss
President & CEO
Martha's Table, Inc.
2114 14th Street, NW
Washington, DC   20009
202/328-6608 x210
www.marthastable.org

This transmission and all accompanying documents are confidential. The information is intended for the exclusive use of the individual(s) that is/are the named addressee(s). If you are not a named addressee or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to a named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, discard any paper copies and delete all electronic files of this message. Thank You.