[Oe List ...] Completed life of Joe Lippard

Jim Baumbach wtw0bl at new.rr.com
Wed Sep 5 18:11:24 PDT 2012

It is a strange phenomena that one of the more meaningful gatherings of
family occur at the time of a funeral of a loved one.  Years may pass
with several family celebrations but when one dies from our midst we
have a different recollection of being.  Somehow that passing is a
blessing to those left behind as it calls us to, not only remember such
a person, but to look at one another and be consumed in awe as we know
that we are all so fragile and someday will not be with us.  Celebrating
your dad's completed life is a reminder that many still surround us whom
we love and care for while they are present and we are yet capable of
appreciating.

Our deepest love to you and John and family.

Jim and Alice Baumbach