[Oe List ...] In Memory of Ellery

Lynda Cock llc860 at triad.rr.com
Thu Sep 20 07:48:17 PDT 2012

Dear Jon, Debra and Tony,

John and I send our care to you in this sacred time.

I remember Ellery from a time we shared in the Permeation Guild (or
something like that).  She would come home from a Day I job in the Loop
and our carload would come in from work in Oakbrook.  Shortly after that Day
II work would begin.  Her editing work and typing of documents is now
archived and getting ready to share with a new generation.  I am grateful
for the opportunity to have worked with her in some of those typing pools.

I can hear her deep laughter as I write this.  How appropriate that you
should remark about her "dancing through four years of Alzheimers."  That
seems so like her.

We are grateful for her life shared in this community.

Lynda and John Cock