[Oe List ...] update on Del's journey & the Morrill clan

Lawrence Philbrook larry at icatw.com
Sat Sep 1 19:23:14 PDT 2012

Del (and Justin)

Thank you for the news of you and yours. I am glad your healing is
proceeding well.  I always feel a connection and respect for your
family.   Dick and Gail West usually keep me up to date on your news but
i enjoyed glimpsing in for a moment

My congratulations to George and Eileen for the opportunities and
respect this represents for them as well.  I usually get to New York
with the UN Appreciative Leadership program a couple of times a year so
perhaps I will get to see Eileen sing.  I ran across a video online a
few months ago and enjoyed it immensely.  Since our daughter Lela is
also striving in the world of voice I always feel a connection.

In the ICAI conference in Nepal in October has a theme on Resources that
would love to have any reflections and input George has from his
experience. The virtual conference is open to all
  http://virtual.ica-nepal.org/

Take care

With respect, Larry

Lawrence Philbrook, Certified ToP Facilitator
Director, Institute of Cultural Affairs Taiwan
www.icatw.com Tel: 8862-2871-3150 Fax: 8862-2871-2870
Skype: icalarry

President ICA International/ Member Global Leadership Team
ICAI Office c/o ICA Canada, 655 Queen Street East
Toronto, ON.  M4M 1G4 Canada
www.ica-international.org