[Oe List ...] Memorial Service for Edith "Ellery" Elizondo

jonzondo at juno.com jonzondo at juno.com
Sun Oct 21 21:28:36 PDT 2012

David and more,
My email records show that I sent this announcement out (the one listed below) on October 7th.  I apologize to any who missed this notice.

The service for my mother was today.  It was a strong service, a fitting celebration of her completed Life and Death.  We are all one with the Mystery.  Amen.

Walk in Beauty,
Jon Mark Elizondo

Memorial Service for Edith "Ellery" Adele McKinley Elizondo
Sunday October 21st at 3:00 PM
The Woodlands Community Presbyterian Church
4881 West Panther Creek Drive  Spring, TX 77381
(281) 363-2040

In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Presbyterian Church.

Contact me if you need more information.  Please forward this to others who know Ellery.
Blessings to us all.
Jon 425-205-3856

Please note: message attached