[Oe List ...] words to Give Thanks? Re: Memorial Service for Edith " Ellery" Elizondo

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 09:45:28 PDT 2012

Sing it loud, Jon.  Your mom deserves it!  And peppy, too.  Seems I remenber Edith got a bit impatient with songs that dragged  . . .

GIVE THANKS
Tune: Wendy

  Praise be to God the Father Almighty, praise be to God who came to this earth.
  Praise be to God the Spirit eternal, praise be to God forever.

Give thanks for the mystery that man cannot know or see;
The final reality whom we embrace, whom we embrace.

Give thanks that all life is good: give thanks that we are received;
Give thanks that the past's approved and the future is open, and the future is open.

Give thanks that all men are free to live life responsibly;
Observe, judge, and weigh the fact, decide and act, decide and act.

Give thanks for the will to be the Church in all history;
To care for society and die our deaths, and die our deaths.

Jim Wiegel

"Life has got a habit of not standing hitched.  You got to ride it like you find it..  You got to change with it."  Woody Guthrie

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel

jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:

ToP  Facilitation Methods  Coming in February.  Ask about an inhouse course

ToP Strategic Planning,    Oct 9-10, 2012

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday of every month

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3.  Program begins on Nov 14-16, 2012

See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.