[Oe List ...] Dan Tuecke

frank bremner fjbremner at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 02:44:38 PDT 2012

Best wishes to Dan and Pat.  I remember when you were courting - when I was in Chicago Nexus back mid-78 to mid-79.  I remember Dan striding down the hallways singing Kenny Rogers' "The Gambler".  A couple of the many folks who helped me fit in. And thanks to Lee for his watching brief on Dan's health. Cheers from Down Under Frank Bremner