[Oe List ...] FW: Nice to hear from you

Shelley Hahn shelley.l.hahn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 13:43:23 PDT 2012

Tim,

This isn't specifically pertinent to this list, but I would love to hear
what you see as the emerging mode of communication.  I know young people
don't read email anymore.  But I have no idea how to communicate if I want
to write more than 160 characters (or whatever a text is) and don't want
everyone's facebook friends to read what I say to them.  I'm so stuck in an
old paradigm that I can't even conceive of how I'm supposed to communicate
anymore.  Perhaps I should ask a 20-year old ... and I will.  But I would
be very interested in your take on it.

Shelley