[Oe List ...] FW: Nice to hear from you

PSchrijnen at aol.com PSchrijnen at aol.com
Wed Oct 17 08:05:44 PDT 2012

Three cheers for Tim!

Thanks so much...

And your email does raise the question of how this list serve or the
underlying technology might evolve... I hear that Cisco is thinking that all
this will be in live-video rather than text... eg we kind of walk into a
visible  space and say a virtual hello... or something like that... Maybe that
will  happen in ten years....

Paul