[Oe List ...] the new ICA

Jayandem2 at aol.com Jayandem2 at aol.com
Fri Oct 12 22:17:40 PDT 2012

That was a very exciting link!  Wish we could get back to Chicago more
often,

Mike Tippett

In a message dated 9/28/2012 10:49:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bergdall2 at gmail.com writes:

The  subject line, "the old Order passing away," has been grabbing my
attention for  several days now as I open my email. While that is certainly a
statement of  fact in regard to our EI/OE/ICA community, it is far from being
the whole  story. During the past academic year, September-May 2012, ICA-USA
had 200+  university students engaged in preparation field work for the
city-wide share  fair, "Accelerate 77." Then, for ten weeks during the summer,
we were rocked  daily with 40 interns passionately "bending history" as they
completed the  work. Their presence has been living proof of our 50th
Anniversary slogan,  "Midway in a Century of Care."

The following link will give you a  glimpse at what I'm talking about.
You'll see Seva Gandhi, a full-time staff  person of ICA-USA and a current
member of the ICA-International Board of  Directors, and Dylan Amlin, one of the
summer interns, being interviewed about  the "Sharing Approaches That Work"
event on September 15:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNtJle4YfH0&feature=bf_prev&list=UUdS0glKdGe
DSaDVQfwuL6FA_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNtJle4YfH0&feature=b
f_prev&list=UUdS0glKdGeDSaDVQfwuL6FA)

All  is good, all is received, that past is approved, the future is  open.

Take care,

Terry

OE mailing  list
OE at lists.wedgeblade.net