[Oe List ...] From Tippett: Preparation for the 2013 Directory

Del Morril delhmor at wamail.net
Fri Oct 12 10:46:44 PDT 2012

Hi Mike,

Tremendous work, always. Nothing has changed here.  I'm listing the ones I
know who died this year, just in case one of them got missed. I imagine you
have them all, but this is just "in case".

Anita Gibson died 12/16 in 2011 (can't remember when the directory for 2012
came out, so I'm including this, just in case it was too late to get in)

Jesse Clements died 2/16

Barbara Barkony died 3/29

Robert Shropshire died 4/29

Frank Hilliard died 6/7

Sheldon Hill died 6/11

Carol Pierce died 9/19

Edith (Ellery) Adele McKinley Elizondo died 9/20

Del

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Del Hunter Morrill

3217 North Mason Avenue

Tacoma WA 98407-5419

H: (253) 752-1506; W: (253) 383-5757

 <mailto:delhmor at wamail.net> delhmor at wamail.net

Web site: www. hypnocenter.com

The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. (Joseph Campbell)

  _____