[Oe List ...] the new ICA

Isobel and Jim Bishop isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 2 14:39:39 PDT 2012

Dear Terry,
It was a delight to look at the youtube presentation, and see what  "
Accelerate 77" is all about.
As one who worked in the Uptown Guild in the mid '70's, I found it
very heartening.

I enjoyed ' meeting'  Seva and Dylan, and the two hosts, and wish the
work many blessings, and good times ahead.
Thanks for posting the  note.

In peace,
Isobel BIshop.