[Oe List ...] The Global Film

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 14:47:25 PDT 2012

To dear Marilyn and others whom it may concern:

The World of Human Development and The Bold Community are still available on DVD
through Resurgence Publishing until such time as M. George & Co. exhaust the
remaining supply. The other possible source is 5th City and/or Terry Bergdall,
but M. George is set up to do order 'fulfillment' (which means shipping them
out, not an other world theological category). I think they're going for ten
bucks apiece.
Hear ye, hear ye! Get 'em while you can for Christmas presents.
Marshall