[Oe List ...] Bad Email Addresses + Change of Email

Jack Gilles icabombay at igc.org
Fri Oct 12 16:37:09 PDT 2012

Dear All,

The Archive Team is trying to make sure we reach as many people as possible with our news of the advances in the work at the Archives during our Sojourn Program that ends a week from Saturday. We have a mailing list, which we want to expand to as many as possible, that has had a few bounced messages. So we would like those whose mail has bounced to please give us the correct email address so that we can keep our list current. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL, SEND THE CORRECTIONS TO EITHER: <steveharrington at gmail.com> or <Jackcgilles at gmail.com>.

Here are those whose email addresses we had that bounced.

Adam Thomson
Carl Stock
David Lazear
Doug Druckenmiller
Dallas Ziegenhorn
Marion & Fred Karpoff
Kaze Gadway
Mark Welch
Linda Vernoy
Mimi Shinn
Pat Tuecke
Bill Schlesinger
Rebecca Nichols
Rick Deines
Sherwood & Eunice Shankland (need both)
Jim Stovall
Teresa Lingafelter
Marie & Richard McGuire

Secondly, although I notified my personal mailing list of my email change, I want everyone to have the new address. I will be discontinuing the icabombay address by the end of October.

Old address: <icabombay at igc.org>
New address: <jackcgilles at gmail.com>