[Oe List ...] Two books we highly recommend for your consideration

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan at verizon.net
Thu Oct 11 13:26:16 PDT 2012

Hi, we would like to recommend two books that we think might strongly
resonate with anyone who has been drawn to RSI.  They are both by Darryl
Bailey.  One is Essence Revisited and the second is Dismantling the Fantasy.
They are concise, clear, and elegant writings about the Way Life Is.  You
can check out Darryl at darrylbailey.net.  You'll find a couple of very
helpful talks there that are a good introduction to his teachings.  We can
tell you more about him if you're interested.   Warm regards, Milan & Linda

Milan Hamilton

aka Mellowmilan

80 North Center Street

Redlands, CA 92373-8116