[Oe List ...] Leadership call with Robertson Work OCT 8

Janet Sanders jsanders at bconnex.net
Sat Oct 6 06:46:11 PDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

The Leadership Theme group for the ICAI conference will have its second exploration this Monday at 9am Eastern time.  Below is the announcement.  Please join if possible.  If you would also like to be part of the virtual conference from Oct 29-Nov 2 please let me know.

We look forward to hearing about any of your leadership reflections.  The Syllabus that Rob uses and a second paper on leadership for Sustainable Human Development have been attached.

Warmest greetings, Jan

      Leadership Theme

      Meeting

      Robertson Work will lead an exploration of the course "Innovative Leadership for Sustainable Human Development" which he designed and teaches at New York University Wagner Graduate School of Public Service in NYC. The leadership approach in the course is primarily a blend of UNDP's Sustainable Human Development paradigm, Ken Wilber's Integral Quadrants, Jean Houston's Social Artistry and ICA's Technology of Participation

      We will use the sound in the Adobe Connect meeting room. If you have not used the Adobe Connect sound before,
      please join the call one half hour before the time below so that we can help you set up your sound system.
      Please use a headset for this meeting.  Computer speakers disrupt the sound for everyone else.

      Start Time:
     10/08/2012 9:00 AM New York/Toronto Daylight time

      Duration:
     01:00

      Cut and paste this address into your browser if it does not take you there automatically.