[Oe List ...] Colleen Birch Smith

Carol Crow carolcrowcrow at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 14:50:19 PST 2012

Dear Clare,

Thank you for sharing the news about Colleen.  I knew from previous
posts that she was quite ill, so was not surprised at the news.  My
most vivid contact with Colleen was the monthly sessions I had with
her during the 9+ months we were both in the Gay Luce Mystery School
in northern CA.  When we spent one session on the Big Island in
Hawaii, she and I were roommates.  I so enjoyed her sense of humor and
her big smile.   Also she was on the ICA staff in Tonga when our
daughter Karyn, was there on her 9th grade deployment.  What a
beautiful spirit and a hard worker!

In caring community,
Carol