[Oe List ...] Colleen Birch Smith

Marilyn Crocker marilyncrocker at juno.com
Sat Nov 24 11:28:48 PST 2012

Indeed, we give thanks for the full and completed life of dear Colleen.  We
never had the treat of an "assignment" with her, but will long remember her
gracious, smiling presence at the welcoming/registration table for our OE
Reunion 2000 in Vail.  Her life was surely one of adventure, courage and
service.

Joe and Marilyn

Marilyn R. Crocker, Ed.D

123 Sanborn Rd