[Oe List ...] No one is going to believe this . . .

Margaret Helen Aiseayew aiseayew at netins.net
Thu Nov 8 22:17:45 PST 2012

I moved back to Iowa to be with my dad.  Even though I was 65 on my last
birthday, he still occasionally refers to me as his little girl, or his only
girl, always as his daughter.  I still get angry with him when he treats me
as if I were less than ten.  (Try to stop that!)  Then again, I call on him
when I have a job to do that I am not sure how to accomplish well without
his advice.  He will be 94 next birthday.  I am incredibly fortunate to have
the father I have and that he is still living.  My step-mother is only a
year younger.  One thing I know they would say to your question (after far
too many years spent working with Heifer International) is that unless you
are a goat, you have no kids.
    My father will always be my father and I will always be his daughter.
It is one of the great gifts of grace that relationship outweighs all tests
of time.  Rejoice in the blessing.
Love to all of you, Margaret