[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] No one is going to believe this . . .

Janice Ulangca aulangca at stny.rr.com
Thu Nov 8 12:46:25 PST 2012

I have absolutely no wisdom to pass on about parenting, never having been a parent.  I can say that I LOVE your quote, Jim:
Come quickly.  You mustn't miss the dawn.  It will never be just like this again.  -- Georgia O'Keefe  This seems to also fit the euphoria some of us feel after a new start for Obama as president is beginning.

As for phases and wishes, here they are:  Thirty-five - what a splendid year! May it be full, full of life for you both - and the same for your parents, too.

Janice Ulangca