[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Bob True, how are you & other NY-NJ colleagues?

Beret Griffith beretgriffith at charter.net
Mon Nov 5 13:05:05 PST 2012

I heard from Sheila Maguire that she is ok, same with Tim and Rebecca. I've
been in touch with Ann & George Ensinger who live in Fresh Meadows/Queens.
Their power came back on Saturday. Before that they had a couple of lanterns
and an emergency radio. When I talked with her last week they had seen no
images of the storm damage. She said there are record low temperatures and a
lot of people are still without power. They are now doing OK, yet a lot of
people aren't. They are waiting a couple of more days for gas because there
are long lines at the gas stations. She will send a message when she can.

Beret