[Oe List ...] Maps in my December scavenger hunt

Jaime R Vergara svesjaime at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 05:45:57 PST 2012

Am trying to gather National Geographic maps of China, the World, Continents, Areas and Regions.  (Gave my collection to the Saipan library before heading up north to northeast China.)

Might anyone who has a stash not being used care to donate what you've got?

Stick them on an envelope and send them to Hawaii.  I shall be visiting my 92-year old Mom in Honolulu in late January, first of February.  If you can send them to

Jaime Vergara
91-2059 Pahuhu Place
Ewa Beach HI 96706

they will be used on the walls of my oral English class, and English corner (we sing English songs) at the Shenyang Aerospace University here in northeast China.  Let me know if you want me to send you a picture later.

Much obliged.

j'aime la vie

Yesterday, appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate. In all, Celebrate!