[Oe List ...] Question about the social process triangles . . .

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 19:10:06 PDT 2012

I got this question from a fellow I know who is intrigued with the Social Process triangles.  Any responses??

He said:  I think there are very few people who currently care about the Social Process Triangle as a tool to be used for social transformation. Can you point me to someone is promotes it's use, trains others on at least an biannual basis using it, or has tried to implement it in a recognizable or tangible manner other than the Jenkins?  Short mentions in books on other topics is, for my purposes, great, but is there anyone you know using it daily, weekly, or monthly to train or manage something or anything?

Jim Wiegel

"Life has got a habit of not standing hitched.  You got to ride it like you find it..  You got to change with it."  Woody Guthrie

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel

jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:

ToP  Facilitation Methods  Coming in February.  Ask about an inhouse course

ToP Strategic Planning,    Oct 9-10, 2012

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday of every month

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3.  Program begins on Nov 14-16, 2012

See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.