[Oe List ...] Death of Robert Shropshire

Janice Ulangca aulangca at stny.rr.com
Thu May 31 19:30:18 PDT 2012

I did not know him well, or work with him - but I remember feeling awe whenever he was around. With him there was  humor, on top of a kind of volcano of anger and care that it seemed could erupt at any moment.  Oh, Robert Shropshire, of all the people I've wished this for, perhaps the strongest wish is this for you:  that somehow the Mystery allows you to have a sense of how much you are loved and appreciated.  Perhaps to have a chance to read e-mails with your name on them?!
Love to your family.
Janice Ulangca