[Oe List ...] Death of Robert Shropshire

Nancy Lanphear nancy at songaia.com
Thu May 31 17:00:26 PDT 2012

Dear Ones,

As I think back about Shrop, I remember some of his stories - do you
remember the story about the puppy their family had?  They fed him mashed
potatoes, imagine?  He was the dean of an HDTS that we had in
Kawangware/Kamweleni - his relationship to the village and urban
participants was deep and wonderful!  How many of you recall the spin he
gave at his father's funeral?

He is missed.

Nancy

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 2:06 PM, Ellen & David Rebstock <grapevin2 at gmail.com