[Oe List ...] Death of Robert Shropshire

jsloan45 at gmail.com jsloan45 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 19:59:59 PDT 2012

I am saddened to hear of Robert's death. I often wondered what ever
happened with him. He, Carlos and I enjoyed many long and wrenching
conversations in appropriating being black in American and in the Order. I
have fond memories of teaching the Urban Academy with him. He was a true
treasure, and I pray that his soul is at peace.

Joyce Sloan