[Oe List ...] participationworks shared an album with you.

Jaime R Vergara svesjaime at aol.com
Tue May 29 20:21:03 PDT 2012

Sitting in a China classroom on a break viewing your photos is heartening.

My portable board has been replaced by a classroom magnetic green board where little magnet disks serve as holders just as well as 3M's stick-ums!  Students' gaze at a center piece in the room and listen to each other converse and discourse eyeball-to-eyeball rather than to the teacher and the board.  Our bucket of methods are used when appropriate.

1962-2062 Wow!

I went for a haircut recently and my students no longer call me lao ye ye (grandpa) but lao da ye (uncle).  But not for long.  Looks like my colleagues are in the same ballpark!

j'aime la vie