[Oe List ...] Awakening the Dreamer: ICA 50 event

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Thu May 17 19:06:47 PDT 2012

Hi Isobel,

Thanks for your email.  We were thinking of all of you in Australia a week ago when a friend John Girardi from Perth stayed overnight with us before he attended a conference here in St. Louis.  We met him (and his wife) last summer at Genesis Farm Ecological Center (NJ--New Cosmology/Earth Literacy Immersion program led by Sr Miriam McGilles). Following that program they travelled to Equador for a Pachamama Alliance program.  They are both very involved in community work and progressive issues.

John invited Larry (forget his last name..)-- who also helped teach the scientific part of the Earth Literacy event--to Australia to do some mini seminars there.  He was to send me his schedule so I could forward it to you all in Australia in case anyone might be interested.  I haven't received it yet but will follow up on that.

We were also thinking of Australia because last night PBS showed three straight programs on Australia wildlife.  How different to see Koalas in suburban trees and kangaroos on golf courses--not to mention all the other wildlife.

Hope you and Jim are doing well.  It's always good to read your comments on the listserve.

Best to you both,

Ellie