[Oe List ...] Death of Robert Shropshire

George Holcombe geowanda1 at me.com
Wed May 30 17:15:57 PDT 2012

Conna Wilkerson told me that Robert died Tuesday night at his mother's home in Chicago.  A service will be held for him on Saturday.

Wanda and I will never forget Robert.  When he arrived at Mowanjum, he was the star of the show, everyone thought he was the greatest.  Years later Robert and I had a great time playing music at the summer programs.  I'm sure others of us have memories of Robert, too.

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin, TX 78728
Mobile 512/252-2756
geowanda1 at me.com

Hope appeareth, but it is not your Hope—you do not have anything to do with it. It just appeareth. It comes as a stranger, as an alien—it just appeareth! You do not even know why you hope. How in the world could you hope when there is absolutely nothing to justify any hope?    ~Joseph W. Mathews