[Oe List ...] Wedding announcement

Marianna Bailey wmbailey at charter.net
Wed Jun 20 12:14:56 PDT 2012

Jon,
Thanks for the wedding announcement. We wish you many years of love and happiness. Ours prayers are with you and your parents.
I also want to thank Marge for the update on her family. It seems like only yesterday Aaron was a little boy in the Marshall Islands. My how time flies.
Love to all,
Marianna & Bill