[Oe List ...] Being Black in the Order Ecumenical

McCabe, Diann A dm14 at txstate.edu
Mon Jun 4 21:02:24 PDT 2012

I think it's not easy (esp by email) to convey the mystery of the memory of certain individuals and the way they moved into  and through our lives. I know when this thread began, I felt a tug of concern for naming names but then felt a rush of gratitude to say and write names and read others' stories. So, here's to remembering the way some people gave of their lives for a short or long time, and for the renewal that happened in the process, or didn't. Diann