[Oe List ...] Being Black in the Order Ecumenical

Herman Greene hfgreene at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 4 16:32:14 PDT 2012

We had a one year discussion of being a child in the order and the discussion is ongoing.

Here's my problem. I am sharing about people I dearly love, people who changed my life. And believe me their blackness was not incidental to me or to them.

No one is suggesting a series of these conversations, but if anyone wants to shift to women or Indians (North Ameican or  Indian), I don't have a problem with that.

Herman