[Oe List ...] Being Black in the Order Ecumenical

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Sun Jun 3 11:55:14 PDT 2012

Your mention of the Atlanta House reminded me of Ruth Gilbert, who was
there with her grandson Dante during the summer '86 Imaginal Education course
at  Spelman College and Order youth program. I think of her often. Hope I
have the  name right, a second Ruth Gilbert.

Jann McGuire

In a message dated 6/3/2012 11:10:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,