[Oe List ...] People's manifesto, please consider signing and gathering additional signatures

Herman Greene hfgreene at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 22 04:49:54 PDT 2012

In the absence of a good outcome document by governments, a group of Civil
Society Groups put together a People's Manifesto calling for a global
citizens movement to create the political will for change. I participated in
drafting this, please consider signing it and circulating it to your lists
for signature.

The document is found at
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/peoples-sustainability-manifesto

The treaties which will become the ongoing basis of organizing are at
http://sustainabilitytreaties.org/draft-treaties/ .

I have been involved in the Ethics and Spirituality Treaty. I think this
movement has many implications for ICA and even for possibly reviving the
Ecumenical Institute.

Herman