[Oe List ...] Art Brandenburg

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 06:45:26 PDT 2012

Yes, Charles, Art created a 'Lay Scholars' program at the Duke Methodist Student
Center modelled on the CF&LC college program. I was there from 1958 to 1962 ...
that is, a MUCH younger version of me was there! Like, 18 years old going on 14,
or something like that. LOL.
Art was my first mentor in my journey to the Order.
Marshall