[Oe List ...] OE Digest, Vol 4, Issue 23

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 16:42:43 PDT 2012

Very wonderful insight, Jon.  The EI, and it's curriculum sort of summarized it's time, and the daily office, as well, sort of condensed the self understanding, "then" but this is now.

Jim Wiegel
Jfwiegel at yahoo.com

“One cannot live in the afternoon of life according to the program of life’s morning; for what was great in the morning will be of little importance in the evening, and what in the morning was true will at evening have become a lie.” – Carl Jung

Partners in Participation Upcoming public course opportunities:
ToP Facilitation Methods, Sept 11-12, 2012
ToP Strategic Planning, Oct 9-10, 2012
The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Sept 7, 2012
Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3. Program begins on Nov 14-16, 2012
See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.