[Oe List ...] Four ? parts of worship

Nancy Grow nangrow at verizon.net
Mon Jul 23 09:17:42 PDT 2012

Herman,
    You are right: there are four parts of worship: Thanksgiving, Confession,Praise and Dedication or commitment.  We never began worship without  dirst acknowledgement of who we pray, then confession of our unworthiness for alll we have received, which leads us to remember not only the goodness of our own lives but the amazing creative love of God, which in turn calls for our dedication or commitment.  Thanks for asking, from one of the early writers of liturgy in the Order.
        Nan Grow