[Oe List ...] Fw: Misc. Musing

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 17:38:38 PDT 2012

Thanks, Rod.  A REALLY BIG picture.  Judy and I went to a band concert this evening.  The local brass band was playing at the band stand.  Kids running around, the sun setting, etc.

One of their selections was 76 trombones, and I found myself trying to remember the words we wrote.  My, we are a lot more timid and fearful than "back in the day"!

I AM THE ONE

Tune: 76 Trombones

I am the one set free to
embrace the world, I am the one compelled all to give.

I am the one condemned to
be ever sorrow filled and to die each moment that I live.

I am amazed my life is in
history, I am amazed this world's where I'm bound.

I am amazed I'm one with
creation s family and in each the mystery is found.

The guardian of the world
for all eternity, living, living, with all who've gone before,

The director of the world
in all its future, and the key history is waiting for.

The wiseman who can always
know his knowing, standing, standing ever in the fray.

The watchman who is always
on the stage in every single age,

	and moves a million
mountains every day.

Jim Wiegel

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."  Abraham Lincoln

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel

jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:

ToP  Facilitation Methods,      Sept 11-12, 2012

ToP Strategic Planning,    Oct 9-10, 2012

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Sept 7, 2012

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3.  Program begins on Nov 14-16, 2012

See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.