[Oe List ...] Wedding announcement

KarenBueno at aol.com KarenBueno at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 06:46:46 PDT 2012

Congratulations, also, Jon!  May you and Grace be  blessed.

The email below reminded me:  A clergy couple ( male and  female) always
refer to one another as "partners", in order to call attention to  the GLBT
controversy.  It's a good "short course" as we used to call it in  RS1.

Karen Bueno

In a message dated 7/4/2012 8:38:38 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,