[Oe List ...] Fwd: Del's recovery

George Holcombe geowanda at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 28 13:42:15 PDT 2012

Just received this from Genevieve.  We might want to send Del our best.

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin, TX 78728
Mobile 512/252-2756
geowanda at earthlink.net

Hope appeareth, but it is not your Hope—you do not have anything to do with it. It just appeareth. It comes as a stranger, as an alien—it just appeareth! You do not even know why you hope. How in the world could you hope when there is absolutely nothing to justify any hope?    ~Joseph W. Mathews

Begin forwarded message: