[Oe List ...] Here After

David Zahrt 4deezee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:08:16 PDT 2012

An elderly woman, Alma, lost her husband, Everett,  and the pastor came to
console her.

Upon his arrival he said, "I'm sorry you lost Everett. I've come to talk
with you about the hereafter."

She said, "I know all about the here after. I go out of the kitchen into
the pantry and I ask myself, 'What am I here after?' Then I come back into
the kitchen and I ask myself, 'What am I here after?'

The pastor continued, "Well I wanted to let you know that you haven't lost
Everett, he's just been recalled."

Alma said, "Oh that makes a lot of sense. He had a number of defects!"

David