[Oe List ...] Wedding announcement

George Packard george.packard1 at rcn.com
Wed Jul 4 19:38:31 PDT 2012

Jon

Elise and I wish you the best of interactive love and understanding between
you and your new partner, Grace Elizabeth Bell. I am sure tony and Ellery
would wish their presence with and beside you as you ritualize this
relationship. I wish we could be their as well to support you in person. But
rest assured that our prayers are with you and for your fulfillment as a
couple and family.

If by chance your future journey leads you through Santa Fe (perhaps on a
next visit to your folks) please plan to stop and let us be your wayside in
for whatever time you can take.

Blessings to You and Grace Elizabeth.

George and Elise Packard