[Oe List ...] Completed Life of Becky Reece Parson in KS

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan at verizon.net
Thu Dec 27 16:02:36 PST 2012

I am quite sure I worked with the Reeces in the Kansas City Region when
Terry Wright and I were running around the region lighting fires.  I was
also in Academy during those years on several occasions, which is where I
met you guys.  Anyway, we add our sorrow for this loss in their family.
Milan and Linda Hamilton