[Oe List ...] Fwd: Last OpEd from Jaime

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Thu Dec 27 11:17:55 PST 2012

Thank you, Jaime. Beautiful piece, as usual. I'll miss your columns.

Did you get all the maps you need?

Blessings,
Jann McGuire

In a message dated 12/27/2012 12:20:03 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
svesjaime at aol.com writes:

Our last  Saipan Tribune OpEd.

The usual caveat: curious, welcome; not, see you at the  bend.

j'aime la vie

Yesterday,  appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate. In all,
Celebrate!