[Oe List ...] Directory Ready To Mail

Del Morril delhmor at wamail.net
Sun Dec 23 15:30:37 PST 2012

Hi Mike.
Have been away from my computer for over a month recuperating in a rehab
center, while my e-mails have been shunted aside beyond my reach until just
recently. Very weird!  Anyway, did we ever send a check for our copy of the
directory?  If not, let me know right away.

Del

Del Hunter Morrill
3217 North Mason Avenue
Tacoma WA 98407-5419
H: (253) 752-1506; W: (253) 383-5757
delhmor at wamail.net
Web site: www. hypnocenter.com

The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. (Joseph Campbell)