[Oe List ...] Start the conversation

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 13:38:34 PST 2012

Lee,

Thanks for starting this conversation. Lets see how much energy and
movement there is by national officials and elected people. I fear
that the NRA and others will again block any actions. It may not be
one of those issues that can be dealt with head on although we all
want to. Maybe we need to think of indirect approaches, especially at
the symbolic level like silent vigals, wearing a symbol etc.  We know
about the power of symbol and story and maybe that is a way to
respond.

Peace,

Jack

Sent from my iPad