[Oe List ...] Salmon: For the Wiegle Birthday Boys!

William Salmon wsalmon at cox.net
Fri Dec 28 17:52:28 PST 2012

Tim Wegner told me that my messages since September have not been delivered on OE. This was sent out in November and I'd like the message to be sent to the Wiegle family.
    We'll see what happens, and I'll look for my forwarded copy of it.
    Inner Peas,
    Bill
PS: If it works, I'll play catch up. Won't yawl enjoy that. Happy New Years, may we all survive.
    BS