[Oe List ...] FW: THE OCEAN AS YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!

Del Morril delhmor at wamail.net
Sat Dec 15 12:46:25 PST 2012

Thanks to Jean I just felt the need to pass on the address below .  I'm
continually amazed at the fantastic varieties of species on our earth, most
of which we never have the opportunity to see except through exceptional and
daring photographers.
(http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150437602120757 seems to be the
necessary address to cut/paste in order to get into it.)

As for me, I'm finally back after over a month at a rehab center following
full knee replacement surgery. In keeping with the "one-thing-after-another"
year, I received an aggressive and dangerous intestinal infection that kept
me two weeks longer waiting out the 14 day antibiotic period.  But I'm now
fine, standing up straight for the first time in over a year and 1-1/2"
taller.  It's also about the first time in somewhere around 2 years that I
haven't been in fairly intense pain. So I am MOST HAPPY, and loving being
home.  Gen and Mike will join us with Anita, Sam and their kids for
Christmas.  The house is decorated - Justin sees to that each year and
surpassed himself again. Thanks to all for your good well-wishes and lovely
holiday cards.

Del

The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. (Joseph Campbell)

  _____

Who knew that all this beauty waited below the sea. Spectacular!

Click here

 <http://www.youtube.com/embed/2uUk9K9TQhg> The Ocean as you have not seen
it before

To see names & species click CC, before switching to full screen.