[Oe List ...] The Global Film

M. George Walters m.george.walters at verizon.net
Sun Dec 9 10:14:38 PST 2012

To all:

Due to corruption in email account, had to change the email

See new email below

Resurgence Publishing Corp

4240 Sandy Shores Drive

Lutz, FL 33559

gwalters at resurgencepublishing.com

Tel: 813-948-7267

Fax: 813-333-1787

Google Search provides the following:

1.     <http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.resurgencepublishing.com%2F&ei=SdTEUIm8F4XA9gTSt4CQBQ&usg=AFQjCNED88Rzc-YiqROAS-yFud18su-dKA> Resurgence Publishing Corp

www.resurgencepublishing.com/ <http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kdZZ4_oHQo8J:www.resurgencepublishing.com/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us> Cached -  <https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1163&bih=595&q=related:www.resurgencepublishing.com/+resurgence+publishing+corp&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=SdTEUIm8F4XA9gTSt4CQBQ&ved=0CDAQHzAA> Similar

You +1'd this publicly.  <https://www.google.com/> Undo

Resurgence Publishing Corp. ... Copyright© 2004-2012 Resurgence Publishing Corp.. [Home] [Book Summaries] [About Us] [JWM Photos] [Purchase] [RPC ...

 <http://www.resurgencepublishing.com/orderform.htm> View/Print Order Form

www.resurgencepublishing.com/orderform.htm

Resurgence Publishing Corp. Pay by Check Order Form. Make ...

 <http://www.resurgencepublishing.com/documents/RPC-orderform.pdf> Order Form

www.resurgencepublishing.com/documents/RPC-orderform.pdf

Make Checks payable to: Resurgence Publishing Corp ...

 <https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1163&bih=595&q=+site:resurgencepublishing.com+resurgence+publishing+corp&sa=X&ei=SdTEUIm8F4XA9gTSt4CQBQ&ved=0CDoQrAM> More results from resurgencepublishing.com »