[Oe List ...] Fwd: OpEd Wednesday

Jaime R Vergara svesjaime at aol.com
Sat Dec 1 20:10:13 PST 2012

Someone asked about popular preaching not too long ago.

I am sharing this article for the Saipan Tribune that I also shared with colleagues of the Realistic Living Symposium.

The usual caveat: curious, welcome; not, see you at the bend!

j'aime la vie

Yesterday, appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate. In all, Celebrate!